Welcome to my blog

A blog about miscarrriage, infertility, pregnancy, birth and mothering. My name is Emily and this is the story of my journey in motherhood.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Little Things

In my second pregnancy I bought a shirt for our little one. A onesie that said "daddy's little monkey". I have little things, like that shirt, from different pregnancies and I wasn't entirely sure what to do with them. But at some point I decided to use them for Missy. I feel as if those other pregnancies were just Missy all along, just waiting to come to earth.

So I have been saving these items for years, just waiting and wondering of I would ever be able to use them.

Last week I dressed Missy in her Daddy's little monkey shirt. I almost cried. Some moments I just can't believe that she is actually her. After so much heartache and longing she is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment