Welcome to my blog

A blog about miscarrriage, infertility, pregnancy, birth and mothering. My name is Emily and this is the story of my journey in motherhood.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Waiting....(And being happy about it?)

I could post about a lot of things right now. Going with DH for semen analysis, the ongoing saga of my rubella shot (which thankfully I don't have to get) or what we did for valentines. But the truth is I am tired and I just want to fastfoward to the 28th to know what is going to happen. Will I get an answer?? Is anything really definitive in medicine? What if they already know and I am just waiting...waiting...waiting...

It's officially been three years sense we started trying (granted we did take a year off in all that). Some of my friends have had 2 kids in that time.

But I am trying to find joy in my journey. I know that there will be children in this family. I don't know how, but I know that they will come. They will come. So for now I am doing everything that I might not be able to do if/when I get pregnant. Like working out, and cooking lots of yummy food (the smell of food makes me nauseous when I am pregnant), cleaning my house and taking time for art work. I also want to go to hot yoga and go rock climbing.

I am trying to find something to celebrate each day. Today I am celebrating the fact that I have amazing friends and a job that I love.

My name is Emily and this is my journey in Motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment