Welcome to my blog

A blog about miscarrriage, infertility, pregnancy, birth and mothering. My name is Emily and this is the story of my journey in motherhood.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I am new light

Anything is Possible
Letting Go of Condescending Voices
Between Two Possibilities


My heart is open and healing.

Letting go.
Really,
       really,
                really,
letting go.
Because something beautiful is being revealed.

*********

Life is not static.
It's a continual round of beginnings and endings.
There is no end to love.
My heart is full of love. My mother love did not end with my babies. It goes on and on, just as it existed before this life. Just as it is in this moment.
What I thought I said good-bye to, I am finding I am regretting in new ways, today.

I am new light.

My name is Emily and this is my journey in Motherhood.


No comments:

Post a Comment