Welcome to my blog

A blog about miscarrriage, infertility, pregnancy, birth and mothering. My name is Emily and this is the story of my journey in motherhood.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Signs and Symptoms

DH and I went on a little weekend getaway this past weekend. It was lovely to get away from everything. I tried to not focus on the fact that I could "possibly" pregnant, but the signs were everywhere. The evidence is below (note, these photos were not taken for the blog or as a reflection of pregnancy symptoms. They were taken just because my husband that they were funny. Now they are photo evidence of my 5th pregnancy).


#1) Very Sleepy!! I slept on all the car rides.



#2) Heightened sense of smell. This is me covering my nose after DH cut the cheese.


#3) Nausea
#4) Vivid dreams


My name is Emily and this is my sometimes wild and crazy and rather smelly journey in Motherhood.


No comments:

Post a Comment