Welcome to my blog

A blog about miscarrriage, infertility, pregnancy, birth and mothering. My name is Emily and this is the story of my journey in motherhood.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Today

Today I am grateful.

Today I went to my postnatal fitness class and felt grateful for a healthy body.

Today I played with my baby.

Today I held my little girl.

Today I snuggled with my husband.

Today I played the piano and sang songs for Missy.

Today I ate yummy food (smoothie for breakfast, scrambled eggs and hashbrowns for lunch, salmon for supper, dragon fruit for dessert).

Today I folded laundry. I am grateful for an abundance of clothes.

Today my baby smiled.

Today (well last night) I had the best sleep in months.

Today I choose to be happy.


Today, my name is Emily and I am enjoying my journey in Motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment