Welcome to my blog

A blog about miscarrriage, infertility, pregnancy, birth and mothering. My name is Emily and this is the story of my journey in motherhood.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

What I Am Reading Now






I usually don't have a lot of time to read. I try to read a couple pages during breakfast and lunch or when Missy has gone to bed for the night. Usually I just flip them open and read a few pages here and there. These books give me a boost to keep doing what I am doing and back me up on a lot of things that I thought I just made up. For example, one day Missy was fussy in the sling so I just moved her and the sling a bit and nursed her in the sling. It was great! She fell asleep and I was able to make dinner. Then I was reading in one of these books how nursing in a sling is great for Mom and baby. Got to love it when I do things that are backed up by the experts without even knowing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment